- Once payment is received, we will post the order to you, via An Post registered post or courier asap.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- If we cannot fulfil your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and any amount debited from your credit card will be refunded in full to you unless you’d like to swap for an alternative option.
- All payments are accepted securely via RBS Worldpay or PayPal. You can pay by posting a cheque if you prefer, made out to ‘Susannagh Grogan Designs’ and posted to: The Old Firestation, Georges Place, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin.
- If you are ordering goods outside of the EU, please remember your order may be subject to import duties and taxes.
- Outside of Europe returns, please remember to mark returns ‘goods for return’ failure to do this could result in you being charged unnecessary import duties and taxes.
- Please email intention to return goods within 7 days and return the goods within 14 days. If bought goods are returned, they must please be returned in the same condition in which they were received, with tags still attached or else regrettably we cannot accept them, sorry!
- Goods purchased in Sale are non refundable unless faulty.
- The cost of returning goods is the responsibility of the purchaser, unfortunately we cannot offer paid returns at the moment.
- Due to the handworking of many of our products some inconsistencies may occur and should be considered part of the design.
Finally many thanks & any further questions please contact us.
© Susannagh Grogan Designs 2009-2017 – (No images may be reproduced without permission, thank you!)