- Susannagh Grogan Designs must receive full payment for items ordered before any goods are dispatched.
- Once payment is received, we will post the order to you, via An Post registered post or courier asap.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- If there are insufficient scarf/scarves to fulfil your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and any amount debited from your credit card will be refunded in full to you.
- All payments are accepted securely via RBS Worldpay or paypal. You may also pay by posting a cheque if you prefer, made out to ‘Susannagh Grogan Designs’ and posted to: The Old Firestation, Georges Place, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin.
- If you are ordering goods outside of the EU, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes. Any such charges, must be paid by the customer.
- All returns must be marked ‘goods for return’ failure to do this may result in import duties and taxes being charged and these will be the responsibility of the returnee.
- Once the order has been processed, the customer will be required to proceed with the normal returns if they wish to return scarf/scarves.
- Susannagh Grogan Designs will accept returns up to 14 days from receipt of order.
- The customer has 7 days to email intention to return scarf/scarves and 14 days to have the goods returned. If scarf/scarves are returned, they must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, with tags still attached or else regretably we cannot accept them.
- The cost of returning goods is the customers responsibility
- Due to the handworking of the scarves some inconsistencies may occur and are considered part of the design.
Finally many thanks for your custom & any further questions please contact us.
© Susannagh Grogan Designs 2009-2016 – No images may be reproduced without permission.