- Once your order is processed we will post the order to you, via An Post registered or courier asap.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- If we for some reason don’t have what you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible and refunded you in full, unless you’d like to swap for something else.
- All payments are accepted securely via RBS Worldpay or PayPal. You are also most welcome to pay by cheque, made out to ‘Susannagh Grogan Designs’ and posted to us at: The Old Firestation, Georges Place, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin.
- If you are ordering goods outside of the EU, please remember your order may be subject to import duties and taxes.
- Outside of Europe returns, please remember to mark returns ‘goods for return’ (failure to do this could result in you being charged unnecessary import duties and taxes and we don’t want that).
- We happily accept returns up to 30 days from receipt of order. Please can you email us your intention to return goods within 14 days. If you are returning your order please return it unused with tags still attached and we can issue your refund or replacement as soon a we receive it.
- Goods purchased in Sale are non refundable unless faulty.
- The cost of returning goods is the responsibility of the purchaser, unfortunately we cannot offer paid returns at the moment.
- Due to the handworking of many of our products some inconsistencies may occur and should be considered part of the design.
Many thanks for reading, if you’ve any questions please contact us.
© Susannagh Grogan Designs 2009-2017 – (No images may be reproduced without permission)